5-pack Refills bladders for your Recyclable Hydration Bladder kit that's 100% taste-free and BPA-free. It’s fast. It’s hygienic. It’s recyclable. Just replace the used bladder with a new and GO! Bladders used only with drink water can be reused.
- Material: PET/NY/PE
- Fit in most packs
RECYCLABLE BLADDER CLEANING
- Drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder. Please recycle the used bladder by tossing it in a bin. Bladders that’s worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
Our Recyclable bladders are manufactured in a strong plastic-foil which are recyclable and BPA-free and approved for food-stuffs.
TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the drink tube from the bladder
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube